Saturday, March 13, 2010

The wonder of π

My wonderful nerdy son memorized π and recited it to 101 places. He had been practicing all week. His math class had a day of π filled with eating pie and reciting π. They had a contest to see who could memorize and recite the most places. Marcus blew away the competition at 101 places. Gotta love that boy! He is blissfully happy at his accomplishment. Heaven knows I couldn't remember that many numbers and be happy doing it:)

He was also very happy that during our black belt class today that he remembered our form better. I told him it's because he gets more sleep than I do:) The truth of the matter is if he can remember 101 places for π than I shouldn't be surprised he can remember the form better.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow! I never even knew it went to 101 places! Good job! Of course, the eating pie part would have been MY favorite. :)