I just had to post this latest Ceci incident. She has to read to us every evening for homework and then we sign it off for her teacher to see the next day. We'll once Scott and I were real busy when she asked us to sign her reading sheet for her. Frustrated with her parents, she took matters in her own hands. From the photo find the entry for "A Gift of Crayons." Ceci forged her Daddy's signature and did a pretty good job! Too funny and a little scary...
5 comments:
Kind of hard to decide if you should be proud of her scared of her or mad at her I guess all three.
What a riot! She sure did a good job with Scott's signature.
LOL- pretty clever... a guess a girls got to do what a girl needs to do :0
LOL!!!!!
WOW! this is a riot! i guess you'll be watching a bit closer.....
Post a Comment