Sunday, October 19, 2008

2008 Ren Fair






We had a great time going to the opening weekend of the Ren fair in Plantersville. The place was packed by the afternoon. We really liked the bag pipe show. It was sooo loud. The food was fabulous. We were exhausted by the end of the day. The place is so big you do a lot of walking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Gibby said....
Looks like fun! I remember the time I was able to go with you guys to a ren fair. Maybe when Dad retires, we'll have to all go!

Brian And Lisa said...

Thanks for showing that I LOVE BAGPIPES! Hey pipes are a wind instrument maybe Jane can learn to play :). Wished the video had been longer.

Sparkle Mama said...

Looks like a lot of fun :) We will have to go there next year and check it out. Party on Gibbys!